
Chris found out that Rob Zombie is coming to town next month at the Uptown and we got tickets. This is so exciting. This will be my third time seeing Rob Zombie. Each time in a different venue.
I went to work around 11. Today was my day off, but I volunteered to take pic
tures for a photo promo. We were taking pictures of children in costume and giving them a free 4x6 picture. There were so many cute costumes. My favorite was a little girl about 2 in a ladybug costume.After a couple of hours at work, we then went to Babies-r-Us to buy Brayden an ExerSaucer. We found a really great deal on the ExerSaucer Splash model. We also got him a cute rock shirt and pants set.
When we finally got home and Chris started dinner for us. We were having Blue Marlin, Veggie rice and asparagus. Neither one of us has had Blue Marlin so it was something different. It was actually quite good. Chris pan seared the fish with olive oil and garlic salt. Just as we finished dinner the doorbell started to ring for the Treat-or-Treaters. We had about 20 kids. I saw mostly skeletons, vampires and fairies. One kid was Skeletor and was surprised that I knew who he was.
During Treat-or-
Treating I assembled Brayden's new toy. It was easier to put together then I though it would be. Then it was time for the initial run. I put Brayden in the seat and he wasn't sure what to do. First he just leaned forward. Then he noticed the sun in a ring. He would
not take his eyes off of it. He liked the fact that he was standing. After about 15 mins of active jumping, he got upset. I think it was over stimulation. I know that Brayden is going to love this toy. After playtime I fed him and he passed out. It was a long day for him.I kinda glad Brayden decided to go to bed early. Chris and I decided to watch T
he Haunted World of El Superbeasto. This movie is very strange. Check it out for yourself. Its a rated R cartoon. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419724/That pretty much ends my night. It was very busy, but had a lot of fun..

No comments:
Post a Comment