Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brayden the Helper

Brayden is finally realizing that Abby isn't going anywhere. I have to say he has been very good about having her around, but doesn't fully understand that she is human and not a toy. He has been trying to help us out by putting the binky in her mouth when she starts crying. So far he has successfully done it 3 times. He will also bring it to us when we ask for it.

He likes to point and laugh at her. Not really sure what he is thinking about when he is doing that. I'm just glad he is not mad and throwing things at her. Sometimes I get a little nervous when he is around her and I'm afraid that he might do something to hurt her. But I have to let him figure her out on his own.

I try hard to make sure that he get enough mommy time. He like me to play blocks with him. I really wish the weather was warmer so we can take him to the park. The poor kid has so much energy and he is stuck playing in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment