Friday, April 15, 2011

Inventory complete. Now for some family time.

After working 14 days straight and many many hours, my inventory is complete. It seemed to be good, but I will find out my final numbers in about a week. On the agenda for today, relaxing and spending time with my family.
I felt bad for my little B with all the hours I was working getting ready for my inventory. I put him to bed on Tues and didn't get to see him until I got home yesterday at 5. That is way too long to go without seeing my little stinky. I'm glad things are going to be back to normal now at work.
Today was the best morning. Brayden opened his door and started asking for Chris and myself. I went to get him and he "welcomed" me to his room. He showed me his window and his bookcase. He then went running into our bedroom and said good morning to Chris. Then I took him into Abby's room to change his diaper. Brayden asked to see the baby and was excited to see her. She was smiling and looking at us. It is so nice to be home with both my babies.
Abby is getting so strong. She has good head control now. Her personality is really starting to show. All the smiles and coos really get to me. Its so amazing watching my babies grow and develop.
Chris is happy I'm home as well. He has been taking the brunt of parenting while I was working those hours. I am so thankful that Chris is a stay at home dad and can look after the kids. He understands the needs of my job and I feel so much better working those hours knowing he is home with Brayden and Abby.
I love my family and I'm glad to be home with them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment