I have inventory on thursday. I have been going in on my days off trying to get ready. Its been non-stop here since I came back. I'm going to be glad when its over so I can get back to a normal schedule.
Brayden has started to notice me being gone more. Chris tells me that Brayden asks for me a lot. I'm happy that he does because it shows me that he really cares about me, but it also makes me sad because I want to spend more time with him.
I'm taking friday off so we can go to the Royals game. This will be Braydens 4th and Abbys first. I am really excited to go to a game. I love going to ball games and Brayden is starting to get into it. There is nothing better then being with your family at the ballpark. This year I hope Brayden really gets into it. The last time we went he was really into clapping, so that was a lot of fun. This time he can actually cheer.
We went to Babies r Us today to try to get him new Royals clothing. They had not received any yet, so we need to look elsewhere.
So I only need to get through these 6 crazy busy days and its off to the ballpark for us.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Old Navy has licensed MLB shirts for toddlers. Probably comparable price to what you'd find at BRU. I would assume locally for you they should have Royals stuff, and they have a bigger selection online. You also might want to try Wal-Mart, they are pretty good about carrying the local teams (and if they still have inventory from last season it is super cheap right now, just got Sylvia an awesome deal on a Rangers tee). :o)
ReplyDelete