Well Dani's HOH has come to a close and we got the drama we expected. She may have shook up the house a little too much since she cannot play in the HOH tonight.
This week we saw too much of Brendon and Rachel in my opinion. Thank goodness one of them is going home. I couldn't take it anymore. I am 95% sure Brendon will be walking out the door tonight. I'm leaving 5% because you never know with BB. Brendon should have realized he was the actual target and that his "plan" really didn't do anything to shake up the house. Rachel plays to emotionally and has a good chance of screwing up the hoh tonight.
I sure on tonights episode they will be showing Brendons and Rachels trash bag wedding. Gag me! But this will be the last of Brechel so I can deal for one more episode.
I'm cheering on Shelly for tonights HOH comp. She really wants to see pictures of her daughter and get a letter from home. She will also target Dani or Rachel. That will make the house a little bit more manageable.
Here's to a new HOH.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment