I always like to hear the nicknames parents give their kids. Some of them are cute. Some are funny. But no matter what they are given out of love.
When Brayden was born we had a few but the one that stuck (and we still call him) is Stinky. And of course there are other versions of Stinky. The Stink, Stinky B, Stank Tank and many others.
I have thought a lot how Abby doesn't have a nickname. I mean we call her Crab-a-gail when she gets upset for no reason, but it not something we use all the time. But yesterday I realized she does have a nickname - Da Baby. We call her that all the time. She even now responds to it. I was so focused on the fact she didn't have one and missed that she actually did. She loves being called the baby. She smiles and giggles when she hears it. And to be honest, she will be the baby for a long time so I'm glad she likes the name for now.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment