Last night's show was pretty funny. It's actually an episode I enjoy watching since most of it happened before the feeds came on.
Let's talk about Ian. Yep he's a creeper. Imagine being stuck in the house with that. Ian has very awkward social skills. Yet he has one of the best big brother memories yet. The other night he listed the order of EVERY evicted house guest from season 1 to season 13. I'm a fan, but I couldn't do that. He has also been getting dating/love advice from his fellow house guests.
Which leads me to the big event of last night. Ian and Ashley have a date. They got all dressed up and went to the lounge room. Wil and Brittany were the servers and of course Joe was the cook. Since they are both on slop, he did the best he could. They had casual date take for a while, then started talking game to her. Big mistake on his part since she is not on his team or in an alliance with her. After the date she immediately runs and tells Janelle everything. He told her he was very conflicted of who to vote for.
Let talk coaches challenge. How funny were they in the horse costumes. I like the save reward. It really gets the coaches involved in the outcome. Boogie was really trusting that Frank was safe when he chose Ian.
That have not room has got to be the worst yet. I guess the house guest have been getting injured on the beds. There is no relaxing in that room. The walls are terrible yet cool.
As we saw on last night's episode, Frank and Kara are nominated. Frank is up to take out a strong player. Kara is up to attack Dan. At the beginning of the week, it was very much Kara going home. Most of the people are scared of Dan and they want to take out his team. However, moments before the POV ceremony, Joe informed Janelle, that Frank told him that we was going to take Willie out. Of course Janelle tells Willie. I am interested in seeing the POV ceremony on Weds to see how that goes down. So right now Frank has a huge target on his back.
One last thing before I go. Dan has really been annoying the house guests about Religion lately. Quizzing Wil about his religion and even calling him an Atheist even though Wil clearly said he was Agnostic. Huge difference. He even told people that he and he wife practice the rhythm method because the church they belong to doesn't believe in it. I hope he gets his preaching out soon or he will continue to keep making his target bigger and bigger.
Lots of stuff already happening and there is so much summer left.
Let's talk about Ian. Yep he's a creeper. Imagine being stuck in the house with that. Ian has very awkward social skills. Yet he has one of the best big brother memories yet. The other night he listed the order of EVERY evicted house guest from season 1 to season 13. I'm a fan, but I couldn't do that. He has also been getting dating/love advice from his fellow house guests.
Which leads me to the big event of last night. Ian and Ashley have a date. They got all dressed up and went to the lounge room. Wil and Brittany were the servers and of course Joe was the cook. Since they are both on slop, he did the best he could. They had casual date take for a while, then started talking game to her. Big mistake on his part since she is not on his team or in an alliance with her. After the date she immediately runs and tells Janelle everything. He told her he was very conflicted of who to vote for.Let talk coaches challenge. How funny were they in the horse costumes. I like the save reward. It really gets the coaches involved in the outcome. Boogie was really trusting that Frank was safe when he chose Ian.
That have not room has got to be the worst yet. I guess the house guest have been getting injured on the beds. There is no relaxing in that room. The walls are terrible yet cool. As we saw on last night's episode, Frank and Kara are nominated. Frank is up to take out a strong player. Kara is up to attack Dan. At the beginning of the week, it was very much Kara going home. Most of the people are scared of Dan and they want to take out his team. However, moments before the POV ceremony, Joe informed Janelle, that Frank told him that we was going to take Willie out. Of course Janelle tells Willie. I am interested in seeing the POV ceremony on Weds to see how that goes down. So right now Frank has a huge target on his back.
One last thing before I go. Dan has really been annoying the house guests about Religion lately. Quizzing Wil about his religion and even calling him an Atheist even though Wil clearly said he was Agnostic. Huge difference. He even told people that he and he wife practice the rhythm method because the church they belong to doesn't believe in it. I hope he gets his preaching out soon or he will continue to keep making his target bigger and bigger.
Lots of stuff already happening and there is so much summer left.


No comments:
Post a Comment