We stopped gas in Wentzville on our way home. I went inside to get some drinks while he was pumping the gas.
He inserts his card and puts the pump into the gas tank. He then starts entertaining the kids. I come out with the drinks and he is putting the pump away. He complains a little because we would have to go inside for the receipt.
Fast forward an hour later. Chris looks down at the gas tank and sees that its less then half full. So now we start thinking about all the things it could be. I decided to get on the net and figured out that we were not charged for gas.
So this is what happened. Chris inserts the pump into the tank and gets so focused on the kids he does not select a grade and the pump ends up not timing out. He thinks it pumps because there is a total on the screen.
We got a good laugh about it.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment