Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Tardy Note

Tonight my cashier did not show up when it was time for me to leave. At 10 mins after, I called his cell and there was no answer. At 20 mins after, I called and again no answer. Thirty minutes late, my cashier walks through the door. I asked him why he was so late. He said he was pulled over and handed me a ticket.
In the additional comments section of the ticket it said "Please excuse _______. He was pulled over because his vehicle matched the description of the vehicle involved in a robbery." 
I guess I can't be too mad. The kid got a police officer to write him a late note.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's...that's a heck of an excuse. If he hadn't had a note I don't know if I would have believed him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cori. Good call on his part to get the cop to write a note.

    ReplyDelete