Well another season of Big Brother is over and I have to say this was one of the best yet. Usually there are a few people who are just kinda there and really are not interesting at all. Not this season. Everyone in the house caused reactions.Before every season starts, Chris and I
pick who we think is going to win. This year my pick was wayyyyyy off. I choose Ronnie. How was I to know he would get HOH the 2nd week and get power hungry. And for someone who "knew this game backwards and forwards," he sure made a lot of mistakes. He played too hard too fast. Chris's choice was Michelle and for a while I thought he was right. I think her biggest problem was her social skills. Physically she was really good at the game. It just broke her down mentally.The game this year started out with everyone in high school cliques. The athletes, the brains, the popu
lar and the offbeats. They competed in an HOH (Head of Household) comp where they found out that a previous house guest would be returning to the game, would join that clique and would be the HOH. Unfortunately the athletes won which brought Jessie from BB10 back into the house. I really disliked this guy last season, so having him in the house again was a disappointment. I was cheering for the offbeats to win so that Michael aka Cowboy from BB5 could come back into the house. I wasn't a big fan of the whole clique thing. Whoever won HOH, that whole clique was safe. I was glad when they finally broke up the cliques.Some of my favorite highlights of the season:
*Casey having to wear a banana suit. They were playing a luxury comp in week 3 and Casey ended
up having to wear a banana suit for a whole week. In fact it was the week he was evicted, so he left the house in a banana suit. The banana jokes were pretty funny.*Russell terrorizing Ronnie. Russell would follow Ronnie around week 2 calling him a rat. (The house guests found out the Ronnie was playing both sides ultimat

*Lydia becoming "Captain Unitard." For the last couple of seasons, someone has had to wear a red unitard for an entire week. This year they decided to dress it up as a superhero. At first she was upset about it, but ultimately ended up playng along with it. She too ended up leaving in her costume.
*Jeff winning the Coup D'etat. This was an Americas Choice vote in that he won by a landslide. Basically it gave him the power for 2 week to take whomever he w
anted off the block and replace them with his own nominations. He was not allowed to tell anyone he had the power or what it did. He did not end up using it the first week since he was not a target. However the 2nd week Chima was HOH and wanted Russell out. Jeff replaced Lydia with Natalie and Russell with Jessie, with Jessie leaving. This turned out to be a huge turn around in the house.*Chima completely losing it. The big br
other house is not for all people and Chima just broke down. After Jeff used his power and Chima thought her HOH was useless (which is true). She decided she was done with the game. She refused to put her microphone on when told to and ended up throwing it into the hottub. She was then kicked out of the house. Since Michele was HOH and Chima was on the block, they held a new HOH comp and Jordan ended up winning. Not only was she kicked out of the house, she was not allowed to go to the jury house to help decided the winner and is also banned from any Viacom shows in the future.Anyway this season was great and I'm excited to see who wins. Since they are doing the final comp live tonight, predictions are a little tough. These are my guesses.
If Kevin wins ~ He will take Jordan and he will win BB
If Jordan wins ~ She will take Natalie and she will win.
We will see if my predictions are correct at 8.

No comments:
Post a Comment