Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm taking over the TV


Well its that time of year when my DVR goes crazy recording and my husband gets made because he cannot watch tv in the living room. I admit it. I love TV. I watch a lot a different programs. A lot of them my husband and others think is crap. I really don't care. I know there are other people out there like me otherwise they wouldn't still be on television.

Here are some of the television shows I enjoy:

True Blood
CSI
CSI:NY
Dexter
Californication
The Mentalist
Weeds
House
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
The Office
Fringe
Entourage
The New Adventures Of Old Christine
Desperate Housewives
Hell's Kitchen
Survivor
Big Brother
Saturday Night Live
Friday Night Lights
Little People Big World
Top Chef
Project Runway
Amazing Race
Big Love
Nurse Jackie
The Real World
Hung
The Dollhouse
The Ultimate Fighter
American Idol


So these are in no particular order.

I love to discuss the shows I watch. So if you watch any of these shows and would like to discuss them, I am more then happy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment