So my day started off pretty good. Brayden woke up at his normal time (7:30) and he was very talkative after having his morning bottle. After Chris went to work my day got progressively worse.
As I was watching my taped episode of Dexter I noticed that Krishna had a black thing on her. I went to pick it off and sure enough it scurried away. I found it and squished it between my nails. Yep Krishna had a flea on her. After picking off a dozen I thought I was done. Then I took her collar off and noticed that she was infested with larva. I put Brayden in his crib and shut his door. Then went to check Kumar and I didn't see anything. I threw all the blankets and curtains into the wash. As those were washing, I vacuumed the whole house. I then used some spray we had left over from when Krishna had fleas a couple of years ago on the carpet and used a lint roller on my couches and found those were infested with larva. I linted rolled the whole couch then sprayed them with spray also. I then took Krishna into the bathroom so I could was her. I realized I forgot the comb, so I shut the door so she wouldn't get out and got the comb. When tried to open the bathroom door, to my surprise to was locked. So now I have a screaming baby in his room and a cat screaming because she is locked in the bathroom. At this point I lose my cool and freak out and call Chris. He just tells me to calm down and try to get Krishna out of the bathroom. After unsuccessfully removing the door knob, I then try to kick it down. Finally I get so frustrated that I start to beat the shit out of the door knob with a hammer until it breaks and the door opens. Krishna comes running out, but I have to get her because she still needs a bath. After a while, both cats are bathed and pissed off at me. By this time, Brayden wakes up from his nap and is hungry. I was very surprised that he cooperated with me.
So now my blood pressure is back to normal and I am working on washing all the linens in the house. I just hope the rest of the day goes smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment