I love watching him grow and take in his surroundings. Watching him "process" is so exciting. The world to him is so new. I can't imagine seeing, hearing and smelling everything for the first time. His sensors are on overload. Ever since he was born he has enjoyed Christmas lights. We have some purple x-mas lights around the front window and he likes to stare at them. It really calms him down. Brayden in a very visual person. His room now have x-mas lights and a
In the last couple of weeks, we are really noticing a personality. He loves to smile. He is a very happy baby. He has also started to "talk." Basically they are grunts, but you can tell he really wants to say something. I love to sit with him and have a conversation. Mostly we joke that he is telling us about his "milks". Sometimes he has a conversation with Krishna. He also mimicking us. Right now it mostly consists of sticking out his tongue, opening his mouth wide and raising his arms.
Just over a week ago, our friends Brad and Stephanie gave us a swing for him. He took to that right away. The motion is very soothing for him. He enjoys the little bear mobile and the yellow bear on the tray table. I think is is drawn to the color yellow. The bear on his swing is yellow and the snail and butterfly on his bouncy chair are also yellow.
Krishna has really taken to him. I call her mommy Krishna because where ever he is...you will find Krishna. She is very tolerant of his scre
Though he has his days, Brayden is a very good baby. We are very lucky that he is so easy. He mostly sleeps through the night and can entertain himself. I look forward to watching him grow and learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment