So this morning I was changing Brayden out of his Pj's and going to put him in a new outfit he hasn't worn yet. I get it over his head and snap the the bottom legs together. I then realize that the top of the outfit had buttons. I couldn't believe it. And these were not actual size buttons, but tiny buttons I could barely put between my fingers. Who puts tiny buttons on baby clothes? Not only is it hard to button when he is squirming all over the place, but its also a choking hazard. I know they may be cute, but are they practical. Obviously whomever designed this outfit never had kids.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Buttons and Baby Clothes
So this morning I was changing Brayden out of his Pj's and going to put him in a new outfit he hasn't worn yet. I get it over his head and snap the the bottom legs together. I then realize that the top of the outfit had buttons. I couldn't believe it. And these were not actual size buttons, but tiny buttons I could barely put between my fingers. Who puts tiny buttons on baby clothes? Not only is it hard to button when he is squirming all over the place, but its also a choking hazard. I know they may be cute, but are they practical. Obviously whomever designed this outfit never had kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment