Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abby is 2 weeks old

Wow does time fly by. Two weeks ago, I gave birth to the most gorgeous baby girl in the world. She has really made our family complete. I already see so many advances with her. Though the lack of sleep is getting to me occasionally, I wouldn't change a thing.
I have noticed so many differences between her a Brayden. I have to admit, I was very spoiled with Brayden. He was an excellent baby. He started sleeping through the night at a very early age. He didn't cry unless something was wrong. Abby needs a little more attention. She sometimes will cry unless she is being held. This can be difficult sometimes with a toddler running around needing attention himself.
He is doing very well with Abby being around. He is trying to help us out more and more. That last couple of days I have put Abby on the floor to do some tummy time and Brayden comes over and lays with her. It is so cute. I am so glad that he is excepting her. He wants her to play with him. He brings her blocks and other toys, but doesn't understand that she is too small to play with him. He is also at that age where he wants to rough house with Chris and I and now wants to do the same thing with Abby. He gets upset when we tell him that he needs to be gentle with her.
I hope in time that they will love each other and be best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment