Sometimes I wonder if it is just him being two or if he is having issues with Abby. He does things to help us out like getting us her burp cloth or binky. He also points at her and smiles. Yesterday he started to give her kisses and has wanted to hold her. Thats why I don't think Abby's the problem.
Abby has really been advancing in her skills. She is starting to really hold her head up. She is also awake more during the day. It is so interesting to watch her absorbing life. I really can't imagine what its like to be an infant. Everything is new and interesting. Last night she only woke up once during the night. I am hopeful that this is a reoccurring pattern. Now that she is taking in more formula, she has been sleeping for longer periods of time. It gives me hope that she will be sleeping a good portion of the night before I need to go back to work.
Brayden has been advancing in his own ways. He is working on using a fork at meal time. He is also counting. He knows 1-5 and his favorite number is 2. He loves playing with his blocks and organizes them that all the numbers face up. I am so proud of his development.
Brayden has been advancing in his own ways. He is working on using a fork at meal time. He is also counting. He knows 1-5 and his favorite number is 2. He loves playing with his blocks and organizes them that all the numbers face up. I am so proud of his development.

No comments:
Post a Comment