Today is the day I go back to work. I'm having very mixed feelings about it. I don't want to leave my babies.
Brayden is becoming a big boy overnight. Ever since Abby got here, he has tried to help where he can. Most of the time its not really help, but he is proud to help and we are proud of him. He has been getting frustrated lately that he has limitations. He wants to do so many things that either his body or us don't let him do. He loves to test us. It has been great being here for 6 weeks and bonding with B. I know he has really enjoyed it.
Abby is growing and changing everyday. She is an excellent baby. I love to just sit and look at her. I think she is the prettiest baby girl. I know others will disagree. That's fine.
Being home with my family for 6 weeks was fantastic. We had good times and some no so good times.
I look forward to going back to work so I can get out of the house more. I love love love my kids, but a break is necessary for my survival. I have lots of stuff to do there. I have inventory in the middle of the month and lots to do to get ready. I'm kind of glad that inventory is so soon. I will be so busy at work to even think about how much I miss my babies.
This time it will be slightly easier on me since I am leaving them with Chris. I don't have to worry about getting 2 kids ready for daycare or panic to find someone to watch to kids if I have to stay late. Its really good for Brayden to get that one on one attention. Brayden loves to learn and is a little sponge. I know that now that we have MLB network, Chris will be teaching him all the ins and outs of baseball. Chris is a really good teacher and it makes me happy to know that Brayden will be learning all day long. I can't wait for the weather to get better so Brayden can go outside more.
I just hope for the day to go by fast so I can get home to my family.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment