Well I had hopes that Abby would have a better day, but no such luck. I put Abby to bed around 12:30 and 30 mins later she was a sleep. Around 3 she woke up and wanted to held. I rocked her for a little while and put her back in the crib. A 5 she woke up again and this time there was no getting her back to sleep. Chris and I took turns calming her. After a couple of hours of this I bring her into the bedroom with us. She finally went to sleep.
Once she woke up and ate I tried to put her in her chair. She wanted nothing to do with that. She would only relax if someone was holding her. I then decided to do some tummy time with her. She enjoyed it and actually relaxed. In fact she fell a sleep. I know that babies shouldn't sleep on their tummys, but Abby really needed to sleep and this was the only one she would do it.
When it was time for me to get Brayden from his room after nap, I put her in her chair. Just as I got upstairs, she starts wailing. I grab Brayden and go downstairs to give Abby her binky. I then take Brayden back upstairs so I can change his diaper. She again starts to wail, so I quickly change him and go downstairs.
Thank goodness he was in a great mood and his new favorite show was on TV. He loves Bubble Guppies. He can even say Bubble. Abby on the other hand was not about to let me put her down. Chris comes home and we have dinner. I put her in her chair and she is actually behaving and letting me eat. I then need to run to H&R Block to sign our tax papers. When I get home Abby was back to her old ways. I get Brayden to bed and give her some Gripe Water. Chris is currently doing some bicycle kicks with her and singing some made up songs to help her stomach out. I hope it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment