I went to the back wall and noticed that the brand I was using was on sale for $2. They were all out of the colors I needed. I am using Loop & Threads color Soft Rose and Fern. I asked an employee to see if they had any in back. He immediately said told me no and said they get a truck on Thursday. I then asked him if they offer rain checks since I don't have regular use of a vehicle. He told me that they will only offer a rain check if the item does not come on the truck. He told me to come back on Thurs to see if it come on the truck, if not to come back again on Sat for the rain check.
That is the most ridiculous policy. I have to go to the store 3 times to get the rain check.
So after my frustration of not being about to get new yarn, I went over to the wood craft section. I want to make plaques for each of their doors that say Brayden's Room/Abby's Room. I found the backgrounds I wanted, but they had no lettering. In fact most of the wood dept. of on clearance. Again I left the dept unsatisfied. I picked up come clear sealing spray and left.
When checking out, the cashier asked if I found everything I needed. I told her no and that this was the only thing I found in stock that I wanted.
I was very disappointed with my trip to Michael's. So I guess I will be going back on Thurs night and possibly Sat to get my yarn at half off and I will no longer be shopping at Michael's.

No comments:
Post a Comment